View Single Post
Old
10-27-2011, 10:57 PM
DevilsTilIDie

vCash: 500
i had to go to this game with my girlfriend and her mother who are rangers fans, so i bought 3 tix for their birthday in section 411. we had row f. everything looked good.. but nothing worked on the way up. we get to our seats, and the 500's section is obscuring the view of the 400s seats. I COULD NOT SEE THE GARDEN VISION UNLESS I LEANED FORWARD IN MY SEAT, then tilted my head to the side and bent over more. Everyone from section 412 to 418 was furious. Reps ended up coming to our section and everyone was cursing up a storm. I calmly went to a rep, said 'its my girlfriend and her mothers birthday and i spent 350 on tickets for them, i'm not a season ticket holder but i do think this is the most outrageous thing ever, and I don't think its right.' the rep was very nice, told me to hold on, and walked away for 5 minutes. he came back with 3 tickets to a SUITE!! 1026! so we watched the game in style. a little calm, rational, sane words go a long way. but fair warning to you all! DO NOT BUY ANY SEATS IN 412-418 past row D. you WILL NOT see the scoreboard at all.