View Single Post
Old
10-27-2011, 11:53 PM
nyrmetros

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by useref15 View Post
This absolutely sucked! I left to get chicken fingers with 3:00 to go in the first period, and I didn't get into my seat until 6 minues were left in the 2nd. How do you have one floor only with food? Everybody I heard was complaining saying how horrible this was. It just doesn't make sense how they positioned the concessions. You have lines that seriously take up the whole concourse.

And, to see these workers try and get through these crowds with a cart was quite amusing. They were getting really pissed, and the people that I were in line with wouldn't let him through. So, you know what he did? He legit pushed the cart over everyones foot and just keep walking. Pretty ridiculous.

The concourse that they renovated is pretty comical. It's like they didn't think how they placed the concessions. The chicken finger line was smack in the middle of the concourse and wrapped around behind the ice cream counter.

At least I missed the 2nd period where they played like absolute crap. I must say...I am not a fan of the place.
Fault #1 was leaving the game to get chicken fingers... How much were they?

Fault #2 was not eating before the game.