View Single Post
Old
10-28-2011, 08:22 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerupmurray View Post
Engqvist just had 1+2 and was involved in all of Hamiltons goals in his first game back in AHL. Pretty good for a utterly useless player.

Kidding aside, I can't believe the amount of crap this guy is getting. I watched some of his games and he just looked unnoticable, good on the PK, lost too many faceoffs to be a fourth line center at this point. Played 5 minutes a game and didn't make much of it either good or bad. Yet the general agreement seems to be that he was the worst thing that ever had happend to Montreal.

He was a good and wellrespected player for my hometeam in Sweden and a likable dude.
If you think he so unbelieveable bad please send him back home to Djurgården.
I don't think he was as bad as some were saying, he just wasn't very noticeable at all. But if he has any hope of playing in the NHL I think he's got to improve his lower body strength, a guy that big can't be so easy to push around. I was surprised he struggled in the F/o circle as he was great in the AHL, didn't expect him to be great at it in the NHL as there's going to be an adjustment period but he really struggled at draws which can't happen. He did look good last night though so he's a welcome addition back in Hamilton

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote