View Single Post
Old
10-28-2011, 08:34 AM
weasel66
Son of a B!tch Must

vCash: 500
Name:Greg
Sex:M
Where You're From:Northern Ohio (near Cleveland), Western Washington (along Puget Sound), N. Carolina my dad worked for IBM moved a lot as kid.
Where You Live Now:N. Raleigh
Nationality:American
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color:Blue Gray some variation of those 2 colors
Mode of Transportation:Anything with wheels that get's there
Job:IT geek
What brought you to HF Boards:Always been interested in prospects in system HF is great data base
How you became a hockey fan: This is embarrassing but I was a Leafs fan in the late 80's early 90's always loved Doug Gilmore, Wendel Clark, Dave Andreychuk, Vincent Damphousse, Luke Richardson etc etc it is a black mark on my record which I am constantly trying to erase
How you became a Canes fan: I had started to follow the Canes when they were the Whalers and one of my favorite players Brendan Shanahan was traded there. I also liked Keith Primeau when he was traded for Shanny and of course Kevin Dineen
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Going to hockey games LIVE
Favorite Cane's Player(s):Trevor Kidd, Kevin Dineen, Dave Karpa, Byron Ritchie, Gary Roberts, Andrew Ladd, Kevin Weekes, Shane Willis, Kevin Adams, Rod Brind'Amour, Jusi Jokinen,
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s):Brendan Shanahan, Brett Hull, Owen Nolan, Doug Gilmore, Wendel Clark, Cory Perry, Jerome Iginla, Bobby Ryan
Other Sports You Like:Football, Basketball, Cricket (don't understand it but love to watch it)
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: Browns, Seahawks, Panthers Indians, Mariners, any NC State sports team and The Ohio State football
College Attended/Attending:App State & NCSU
Video Game Systems Owned:my PC
Favorite Game(s):too many to count
Music You Listen To:everything except country
Favorite Movie(s):Big Trouble in Little China, Alien Quadrilogy, Oceans series, Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Blade Runner.
Favorite Book(s):Anything by Robert E. Howard, Robert Jordan, R.A. Salvatore, or Glen Cook.
Favorite Food(s):Not Favorite list would be shorter
Favorite TV Show(s):Burn Notice, Psych, Monk, Strike Back, Torchwood
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe:Frank Kaberle (game worn), Andrew Ladd (game worn), Brandon Sutter (07 draft jersey signed), I just did Canes signed sweaters I also have Lock Monsters, River Rats, and Checkers sweaters as well as numerous NHL teams.
Anything Else:I usually lurk and probably will continue to lurk

weasel66 is offline   Reply With Quote