View Single Post
Old
10-28-2011, 08:36 AM
Melrose_Jr.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trilobyte View Post
The officials' impact on the game was minimal, really.
I don't disagree, but I'll throw this out there.

They were having success playing a hard-nosed game down in the crease. Creating screens. Looking for redirects and rebounds. I didn't see much more of that after the 2nd goal was waved off. Arguably, they altered the game strategy based on the way the game was being called.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
Frankly if im torts right now, i'd bench a core guy to send a message to the team that this level of play is unacceptable.

Not sure who...Dubi is pretty close to asking for it based on his play and his numbers....AA is an easy target, but im not sure that sends the message you want.
Honestly, the (2) Anisimov turnovers that lead to goals were egregious. The Erixon-Eminger pairing was also a horror show, but we shouldn't have to focus on the defensive failures.

The real issue continues to be puck possession, passing accuracy, shot selection and, in general, an inability to simply get into the offensive zone and do anything. I just don't get it. It's like everyone panics when they get the puck. No one looks loose or confident.

Melrose_Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote