View Single Post
Old
10-29-2003, 08:06 AM
Stonehands77

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teezax
Wachovia Center (God I hate this name)
Eh, just keep calling it the "FU Center" or whatever your preferred name is. I still do that with what used to be "Great Woods" (the Great Woods Center for the Performing Arts, or something like that) here in Mass. Now it's the "Tweeter Center", and I'm not calling something by that incredibly stupid name.

As for tonight, I'd like to see another good game by the O&B, especially now that Center Ice has decided to let me watch the Flyers. What I'd really like to see is the defense stop making horrible turnovers in their own zone. Therien had a horrific one in the first period last game, and Rags had a couple as well. Of course, they both made up for those later on, but I'd prefer to see them eliminated.

Oh, and I expect another good game from justin Williams. The more I see of this kid, the better he looks. Good motor, good skills, just always in the middle of things. And from that article today, if he looks at Tocchet as a mentor-type, I can only see good things coming. Tocchet is still my favorite Flyer of all time...