View Single Post
Old
10-28-2011, 05:25 PM
habsjunkie2*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyntBergie View Post
Thanks brother, and yes, I am not on the B's board all that much and never in the GDTs, so I wasn't aware any Bruins fans were criticizing Subban for declining Marchand's supposed invites. Like I said, most of the Bruins fans I spoke with came away with more respect for Subban post-game.

Either way, history now. To be honest, I didn't think either team looked all that sharp last night. We were the better team in the first half or so, and you guys took over the latter half.

Bruins sure look like they have some issues to sort this season. I predict you guys win tomorrow night which leads to some changes to the Bruins roster next week.
I think some habs fan see someone with a Bruin's avatar and automatically see red and any chance at a civil conversation is thrown out the door. I hate your team, but I have nothing against fans/posters of the teams I hate.

I thought we took over play from the 2nd period onwards. Our fore check was relentless and the B's D had trouble getting organized. The first period was all B's though.

Should be a great game again tomorrow and hopefully whoever loses doesn't make a panic move they'll regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsButton View Post
Marchand won't turn him down again knowing that he can handle a guy 4 inches taller and 20 lbs heavier.

When was the last time a Hab fought a Bruin bigger than him?
Why would it matter? What's the prize for fighting bigger B's players? Do we win something for that?

Should our small skilled players fight your bigger tough guys? Would that give the habs an advantage somewhere? We know we're small and not a good fighting team, but we don't get all caught up in that, because when the habs stick to their speed and skill game they're a tough match up for anyone.

I watch the B's often and when they trail they try the same stunts every time, it's all too predictable, often times looking like a bunch of sore losers.

Last edited by Crimson Skorpion: 10-28-2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Merged
habsjunkie2* is offline   Reply With Quote