View Single Post
Old
10-28-2011, 11:23 PM
SouthernHab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsEra View Post
I dont know if some of you had the chance to see game 6 of the world serie but thats personally one of the best games, all sport included, I ever seen.. The Cards with the never die attitude coming back from behind several times to end it in OT with an home run from their home town boy I dont recall the name, the same who saved their ass in the 8th or 9th inning with a triple and 2pp to tie the game.. Crazy, sick, unbelievable, you couldnt do a better movie.. at some point, in the 9th inning, the Cards had no more reserve players to swing, they knew they would have to send a pitcher to hit third in the inning.. as a result as the 2 first reached the bases, a perfect bunt(sp?) from the pitcher and a triple base from the local boy to tie it.. I never seen a team coming back like that in my whole life.. Everytimes people thought they were done, they came back.. You just had to see this, one of the best sport moment I will always remember.. Just imagine their fans, the ones who were attending the game.. WoW.. I wish I could live something like that with my fav team.. It was crazy some years ago when we won against the Caps with Halak making miracles after others but this game was really something to watch!!
My three favorite professional teams.

Montreal Canadiens
Green Bay Packers
St. Louis Cardinals

I have stuck with those 3 teams through thick and thin ever since I was a young kid. Through the great years and the not so great.

The Packers winning the Super Bowl this year was awesome. I honestly think that the Cardinals winning Game 6 the way they did and then finishing it off tonight was one of most enjoyable Championships that I have ever seen from one of my teams.

Now, 2 down and 1 to go for the Grand Slam of Championships. Lets get it done Montreal. Go Habs Go!!!!!!!