View Single Post
Old
10-29-2011, 08:41 AM
HappyDude
Fire Cameron

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Madison View Post
Yes, teams that are in a playoff position trade top 4 d men all the time. Tough to believe you are actually the one who said "derp" and implied that my comment was ignorant on some level.

Like I said before, I know people such as yourself believe a 3rd round pick is better than actually winning games and pushing for the playoffs (whether they make it or not) but in real life, not HF land, it actually doesn't work the way you wish it did.

And just as an fyi, a rebuild involves more than just stocking up with prospects. If it was as simple as you make it seem then teams lie Columbus, NYI, Florida, St.Louis, and Winnipeg would be in the playoffs and contending every single year.

Anyways, you should probably take your game off pause, the new look Ottawa Senators are not going to be the NHL all-stars by themself.
Yeah and Kuba is really going to help them develop, give me a break. We are still saddled with Phillips and Gonchar, there is no way Murray doesn't move Kuba if there is a market. There are 60 games before the deadline for Kuba to "mentor the new players". It also seems you are forgetting Karlsson is in his 3rd year now. He is not new to the game anymore.

Your saying Murray should push for the playoffs which is one of the stupidest things he could do. Someone is a little to caught up in our 4 game winning streak.