View Single Post
Old
10-29-2011, 10:13 AM
bernmeister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverTheCap View Post
We need a 1st line LW.

We need an offensive defenseman capable of putting up at least 50 points.

We need a real 4th line with a center who can win faceoffs and two-way wingers who can play physical.

We need to dump deadweight like Wolski and EC.

We need Stepan to take skating lessons with Barb Underhill and learn how to shot the puck with accuracy and authority.

We need Ansimov, Cally, and Dubi to turn it around.

We need Staal.
We need a 1st line LW. Yes

We need an offensive defenseman capable of putting up at least 50 points.
Yes, but I could live with less if there was enough puck distribution and a dangerous enough shot that even if he is not scoring the goals, we are getting rebounds.

We need a real 4th line with a center who can win faceoffs and two-way wingers who can play physical. Yes. Want to give Oscar Lindberg a shot once he's available, and I'm open minded to tryouts until then.

We need to dump deadweight like Wolski and EC. Big time yes

We need Stepan to take skating lessons with Barb Underhill and learn how to shot the puck with accuracy and authority. Couldn't hurt

We need Ansimov, Cally, and Dubi to turn it around. Based on last year, as to these 3, I'm still a believer, for now --- I hope the chemistry will return if &^&^R&**( Torts stops %^$^%*& with the constant line changes.

We need Staal. We need to be good enough without him. But he is the best pure shutdown D in the league. It is amazing he played so well all of last year, given what we know now. He should be careful, not rush him, make sure he's good for the long haul.

Well said.

bernmeister is offline   Reply With Quote