View Single Post
Old
10-29-2011, 11:22 AM
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
I actually got into a fight with someone at the Habs game a few years ago. I can take their crap when they talk to me, but when one of them started to disrespect my mother, then that is when I had a problem. I use to sit in 409, 3w, seats 6-8. Someone behind me called by mother a b!$ch, and I got up and had a few words with him. I sat back down and he started talking crap to me, and how I was all talk, so I ended up going upstairs and slapped the $@!$ out of him, and told him that while I dont hit women, I would make an exception for him. As soon as he got up, I pushed him onto a couple of friends of his, and was ready to pummel his @ss, but my friend stepped in, as did some other fans there. I have to admit, visiting the Patron bar before the game didnt help, but since we ended it there, it was a happy rest of the night for my friend, mom, and I, as I didnt hear anything else from that clown.

I dont get into fights when I go to games, especially hockey games, but when people disrespect me, or my family, the way he did, then I have a major problem with that. Hab fans are by far the most disrespectful fans in the league, and I can give two $@%! about their team, city, or fan base, and nothing would make me happier than seeing them NEVER win another cup. I know there are occasional bad apples in the barrel, but with Hab fans, its the opposite, as there are only a few good apples in the barrel.
If we win pls join us at panther land as we serenade our new years eve guests a warm goodnight.