View Single Post
Old
10-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Frankie Spankie

vCash: 500
I can't stand those players either. There's a guy like that in one of my leagues that clearly doesn't belong. It was run by another hockey company until a couple years ago and he was clearly the best player in the league at the time. Now the league is a bit more balanced out and run by a different guy so he's not the clearcut best but he's still one of the best players in the league. He also does everything by himself and my only job when we play that team is to be all over him and don't give him an inch of open space. He hates me.

I did have the opportunity to play in a lesser league once, I have only been playing ice hockey for like 6 years so there aren't many lesser leagues available for me anyway. It was just a pick up game with a friend of mine who was only playing hockey for like 2-3 months just for fun. I took one shot, which I didn't even want to take. I only took it because it was such a nice pass by a player who clearly just started playing and I wanted him to feel good with an assist. We were on the ice for an hour and a half and that was my only shot the whole game. The whole time I was just trying to pass to people.

Frankie Spankie is offline   Reply With Quote