View Single Post
Old
10-29-2011, 06:10 PM
Fataldogg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0flames View Post
This game was won until W2 took one of the stupidest ****ing penalties i've ever seen. I don't want to blame the other skaters, but they hunkered down in their own zone, a pretty ****ing awful mistake.

Hank needs to be a little bit better. He hasn't looked comfortable.
He played fine tonight. With the previous game, I'd agree. Tonight, absolutely not.

ZERO chance on the first two goals (first one was a double deflection, second one was a perfectly redirected deflection). The third goal was a snipe but Spezza, one of the hottest players in the NHL, with two players standing right in front, screening Henrik. A lot of goalies are going to give that one up. The fourth goal, the Rangers defense decided it was time for a stationary cone drill, and let Michalek skate in to get 2-3 chances, on his own, until he scored (again, hardly the one at fault).

I don't see how he "needs" to be better. Any other goalie, and we still let in 4. People have to start realizing, it's not okay to let your goalie face close to 40 shots a game, and maybe we would be doing better. We are not doing good enough of a job in front of him. Defense has been brutal at points this year.

Fataldogg is offline   Reply With Quote