View Single Post
Old
10-29-2011, 10:35 PM
ps241
It's closing time.

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless_abandon View Post
Pretty sure they had a power play at the time. Padding the stats? Despite an amazing 1st period, Windsor played a great game, backed by Jack Campbell. I was really impressed, this was the first time I've watched Scheifele in person, and from hearing all the comments that his skating/speed needs work, he has a very fluid stride. I question the decision to send him back down. Play in the OHL is going to do very little for his development. I really think there should be a way that teams can apply to have players play in the AHL under the proper circumstances.
Thanks for update and it's appreciated. I would like to see Mark continue to shred it, pour in a allot of points, and challenge for the PPG average lead in the OHL. Then if he can throw in a good world junior tournament, a solid run in the playoffs, and 10 pounds of muscle I would say he has probably spent quality time in the O this year. I would just like to see Mark have that lights out junior year and come into camp next year at 200

glad he is thriving so far that is a really positive step