View Single Post
Old
10-30-2011, 01:03 AM
deeshamrock

vCash: 500
Tough way to end that one, given the Kings had a strong game, however, it's a long season, you take the point and move on.

On a positive note, I think Parse had given the Kings a solid 2nd line. I thought MR looked more comfortable and loose than he has so far this year. Parse is creative enough and brings the speed and energy that Richards thrives on. I think maybe the weight of carrying that line is gone now. Brown even looked better. Maybe this is good fit; I thought their line was the most consistant allnight. They can build on this effort and Richards having 4 shots tonight and 3 hits along with the goal (and rescuing his mouth guard again) supports that he's owning the ice.

Richards and Brown were both more physical tonight and maybe that comes from them feeling better out there.
Loved Richadrs hit at the end of the third. If you mess with one of his guys, he'll never forget your number- Cannon's payback's are a *****...

HOpefully one of the coaches can show Doughty his miscues and point out why that John Wayne rushes up the ice (as on the PP ) killed them.
I know he lost training camp and is behind a bit in that regard and somewhat rusty. He'll get better the more he plays. But I would have rather had 3 forwards and JJ out there on the 4 on 3. I saw Kopi, Richards and JJ moving, Doughty didn't budge. But maybe that's because he'd not been with them on the PP enough yet.

deeshamrock is offline   Reply With Quote