View Single Post
Old
10-29-2003, 11:46 AM
RGF

vCash: 500
mike komiserak(sp?) for 2nd + 3rd rounder(04), anson carter

gives us a great stud for a future blueline to complement tyutin, hopefully jake taylor, lampman, baranka, guenin, potter and whoever else we draft in the future.

mike rathje(sj) - im interested in too, because he will be a free agent and i believe is 29. although maybe we hsould get him later..SJ is an interesting team along with LA to spy on because they will have a lot of positional battles where kids who are on the team now may be uprooted by younger talent.

sundstrom? ive heard him discussed as being traded here..i would offer a pick and decent prospect(whose chances were limited here) like felardeau--well have plenty of kids better than him when hes ready to play--namely jessiman jonasen, crabb (looks good), walsh is gonna have a break out year.

tanner glass(fl) drafted this passed year in 9th...could have a break out yr at dartmouth playing with jessiman and the likes..id offer a conditional or 9th rounder swap

gauthier--comrie--good ideas but id be more concerned with gauthier...but how about trying to pry ryan whitney from pitt? or going after jay mckee outta buff? hes young stay at home..

i see our offense as pretty good..and our defense has been better but these acquistions(if god made it so) would make us into a marginal contender, and if we keep the kids we have and build upon our progresses we might see lord stanley in 5-10 yrs instead of 54..i dont want to be a nyr fan suffering like cubs & redsox fans