Old
10-30-2011, 02:59 AM
mrjimmyg89
'13-'14 East Champs

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I am so done with both EC and W2.
Wolski has been engaged in the games he's played from my standpoint, and he finally got involved today in the point production. He made two great plays on the forecheck that resulted in goals being set up. I believe his groin was hurting him, but at this point, he should be on a line with step and gaborik.

My gripe is that EC should be replaced with Zuccarello, but the organization won't do that. We know what we have with EC, and it's not good. We need to find out if Zucc can play on this level, and I think this is what needs to be done. Let Rupp be the 13th guy, or even rotate players into and out of the lineup, like Prust, Feds, and Boyle, to keep them fresh the whole season. They both broke down towards the end, and with their grinding style, sitting between 10-15 games this season could be beneficial in the long run. Something like this would be great.

Dubi-Richards-Cally
Wolski-Stepan-Gaborik
Zuccarello-Anisimov-Hagelin (he should be ready for a 3rd line winger spot)
Combination of Prust/Boyle/Feds/Rupp

This would be my forward combinations as of right now. If Hagelin cannot produce on the 3rd line, or even be effective, you can put Feds there and rotate the others on the 4th line.

mrjimmyg89 is offline   Reply With Quote