View Single Post
Old
10-30-2011, 11:54 AM
XperHFB

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTL-rules View Post
Are you ****ing ******** me ? People are still defending Gainey ? He's a horrible GM...

Firing Gauthier would be a step in the right direction in order to move out from the Gainey era... so bringing him back to the job would be two steps backwards.

... but before Gauthier, getting rid of Gomez any way possible should be the no1 priority.
Go watch some more hockey. Watch the 1994 to 2004 era and come back at us. Those 10 years might have been the worst 10 years in the history of our organisation. since 2004 the team is once again competitive. And thats directly related to Gainey's work. And since Gauthier came in we have one ECF and 1 round which we lost against the Stanley cup winners.

So honeslty im very very very satisfied with their work and I rly dont want to gamble by replacing gauthier with some one that I dont know if his competent enough to acheive the same things...

Do you realise we are this []llllllllllllllllllllllllll[X] [] close to win the stanley cup?

Mod edit:

Last edited by Habs10Habs: 10-30-2011 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary comments
XperHFB is offline   Reply With Quote