Old
10-30-2011, 03:04 PM
J17 Vs Proclamation

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pouskin74 View Post
this is laughable just pure nonsense..
you are strongly underestimate talent of Bobkov,Panarin,Kitzyn,Urytchev(RIP),Dvurechensky,S obchenko(RIP) ...
Bobkov has alogn way to go before he's a particularly good Goalie. The package is there, but he has a long long way to go.

Dvurechensky doesn't possess particulay high end skills. He's a good player, but i don't see a high end skill there outside of great skating. He wouldn't have made Canada/US/Sweden last year.

Kitsyn i think gets a little overstated talent wise. Yes, he has good size, nice puck skills and good skating and is fun to watch, but 4 years on from his introduction into the KHL and he is yet to establish himself. In the OHL he was good, but he wasn't dominating younger competiton like the preceeding hype might suggest. I think he can become a solid player (for instance his NHL potential to me is a lesser Frolov, a 40-50 point a year guy).

Urytchev (RIP) to me wasn't anything special. He wouldn't have made US/Sweden/Canada.

Sobchenko (RIP) i cannot really comment on.

Panarin impressed me (though it's difficult to see NHL upside yet) and i think he likely will establish himself as an excellent KHL forward who is capable of playing for Russia at the Senior level one day.

You were essentially carried by two special talents (and Orlov).

J17 Vs Proclamation is offline   Reply With Quote