View Single Post
Old
10-30-2011, 04:35 PM
Law

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
I hope they post the pregame ceremony on Islanders.TV. For the sixth time this season Center Ice offered only the opponents TV broadcast. Really, why aren't we getting Howie and Butch on all the home games? I am having a hard time identifying the Isles as my team, being forced to listen to these foreign bradcasters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 Min Misconduct View Post
For the first time in year's CI is really pissing me off with the constant away feed of our games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pointed Stick View Post
What is your choice:

a) Home feed, in Standard Definition
b) Away feed in High Def

If you want the Islander local feed that MSG chooses to provide prepare to squint.
<cough> DirecTV <cough>

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlTimeHockey View Post
I had to laugh, but then I remembered where in the US San Jose is, and now I must bitterly agree with the sentiment.

On DTV, I got both feeds on my Center Ice.....but I'm still trying to figure out how they arrange home and away teams (or is it done my ratings or other method) so I can schedule the right feed.

I got lucky last night. 50/50 and I picked the second feed which wound up being the home feed, not the foreign one.
If they have both feeds, home team is always the second one listed. If it's only one listed...well, you don't have a choice anyway.

I am a little happier this as they've added HNIC HD feeds for Saturday night (at least they did last night). Even stayed on for 'After Hours' after the Caps-Nucks game. Throw in a bunch of Jets games on TSN that have been in HD and we're getting closer to all games having both HD options. Not there yet, but DTV is closer than any of the cable providers that use InDemand so I can't complain too much.

Law is offline   Reply With Quote