Mod Supervisor
HFBoards

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pointed Stick View Post
What is your choice:

a) Home feed, in Standard Definition
b) Away feed in High Def

If you want the Islander local feed that MSG chooses to provide prepare to squint.

This was one of Gordon's biggest flaws - he let the refs, the other team's dirty players, etc., all crap on his players without pushing back. Some things are so egregious you have to get angry and let the idiots know it won't be overlooked, swept under the rug, etc. I applaud Weight ripping the officials. It would have been nice to see our C & A's ride them as well.

Last night bother feed SD and HD were the San Jose feed. I rather watch the SD feed then a HD away feed. Most of the announcers out there SUCK! They even make Butch look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
Center Ice is only giving us out-of-marketers one feed, and it's only been from the Islanders side 3 times out of 9 games. In past years they've offered the home feed almost all of the time. They did give us both feeds for the Penguins home game for some reason.

That is correct. For more or less we always got the home feed and I am okay with that. What I am not okay with is getting the away feed when we are home unless its the Tampa game due to blackout restrictions.