Old
10-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Homeland Security
Mod Supervisor
#beLIeve

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny side up View Post
As stated above.. we always have other teams fans invade our building.. thankfully we now have like 14K season tix holders so those numbers one be so obvious. Just remember, we're not Filthy Philly so you'll be fine.

As for good places to eat, Tampa is pretty big on chains, but for other places, check out Laughing Cat in Ybor (best Italian in Tampa), Pane Rustica in South Tampa (really good food, Italian/American I guess), Flemming's has one of the best burgers I've ever had but you have to sit in the bar area which is still nice (normally $12 but $6 if you go during happy hour 5-7pm), The Pub at the International Mall is cool cause you can pour your own beer (the food is OK, but hey, you can sample 20 different beers). There really isn't much downtown that I know of. I will get a quick lunch down there sometimes...

Parking is awesome, it's really easy to get out (as long as you don't park in the garage). I usually park under the highway on the corner of Whiting and Nebraska, it's $5 there, but there are tons of lots.
Just wondering what's wrong with the garage across from the plaza? I pay 10 bucks to park there and thats a great price being so close to the venue. I found it easy to get out also, never any issues.