View Single Post
Old
10-30-2011, 11:08 PM
otto bond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett View Post
I would not say gill has been the worst d-man. He's been exposed a few times, but he's still one the few d-men on our team who can seperate the man from the puck in the trenches.

I've been impressed with diaz's offensive instincts but you can see that he still struggles with how quick things happens especially in his own zone... understandable.

Weber is taking on his role as best as he can. He doesnt have my complete faith, but at the end of the day, his stats dont look bad. I'd like to see more composure out of him... I dont know if he has it in him.
spot on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natey2k4 View Post
That makes no sense.

Diaz actually has more ES TOI than Weber. He's 3rd on the team behind Subban & Gorges. Weber is 4th.

Diaz
15:16 TOI (ES)
18:19 TOI (OV)

Weber
14:43 TOI (ES)
20:12 TOI (OV)

TOI per game, they are both Top-4 defenseman. They rank 3rd and 4th respectively, on our club. Gill, Spacek, and Emelin are all under 18-minutes.
Well I wasn't really looking at these stats. Diaz has played alot with Gill in ES so that could explane the average. Weber has more PP time and to me needed less help defensively then DIaz(wich explane the pairing with Gill was done by JM)

otto bond is offline   Reply With Quote