View Single Post
Old
10-31-2011, 08:24 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
Had this debate with myself too... I believe everyone is NHL Calibre. Emelin inclusively. So basically, if everyone is healthy we are looking at this...

Chris Campoli || Alexei Emelin || Andrei Markov || Raphael Diaz || Yannick Weber || PK Subban || Josh Gorges || Hal Gill || Jaroslav Spacek.

Now; Nobody Would trade for Campoli; nobody signed him, meaning no significant interest. Yes, things can change Mid-Season with teams looking for depth; still isn't a done deal...

I can't see the Habs sending Emelin back to Russia. With all the hard work they put in to get him here; I just can't conceive sending him back.

Weber officially proved hes a NHL Defenceman, and Powerplay guy. Not a 4th liner on the point for the PP.

Diaz has proved hes able to play in the NHL and especially move the puck... Now yes, he isn't the best decision taker on the defense; but if Bergeron played on our D, Diaz should be able aswell.

Spacek & Gill; right now, are somewhat important to our team, both in different aspects.

Markov, PK, Gorges; Do I need to explain why we need them

So thats basically my way of thinking things; anyone else object to this? Cause if what I'm telling myself is logical and somewhat right... The Habs will have somewhat of a nice problem in their hands
Why would nobody want Campoli? That's a ridiculous assumption.

If that was the case he would have cost a lot less than 1.75 mil, plus he wouldn't have gotten traded for a 2nd rounder last year. One of the reasons he didn't have a lot of teams after him was because he became available in August after most teams spent their budget/cap room...how is that so difficult a concept to understand?

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote