View Single Post
Old
10-31-2011, 02:27 PM
orangecrush8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
Oh OK, thanks for the explanation. Seeing as how I don't live in the US, I don't think Philly Express is a viable alternative for me, so I think I'll have to find some other way of doing this. I'm actually buying the jersey from SAI Authentic Sportswear (in Ontario), and they said their partner is NHLPA approved and does customization. I don't know who that partner is yet, though, but if I find out, perhaps I can post it here to see whether anyone has experience with them. Seeing as how you also live in Ontario, where did you buy your jersey and customize it?
Well I myself bought the jersey from Icejerseys and then had someone who lives in the Philly area help me out by dropping it off at the Flyers Skatezone and then mailing me the jersey when it was finished.

However, before this I was planning on sending it directly to the Skatezone and did talk to the manager I believe. They told me that they do take mail-in orders.

Also just as an FYI because Im not sure what jersey you are wishing to get, but the problems that arise with customizing the Flyers jerseys are just the current white and orange jerseys. The old black and old white (as worn in the SCF) can be generally done very well by numerous customizers.