View Single Post
Old
10-31-2011, 04:41 PM
we want cup
Ants in the Pants

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Who knows? He better be ready this week, because we can't be starting Coe at DB and Ross is back to being garbage.

Looks like he's close to ready. Seems like he and the coaches haven't been on the same page from the start on this injury, though.

Quote:
Prince Amukamara took another step forward as he works to return from a broken foot to make his NFL debut. Well, actually, it was a few steps as Amukamara made another play in practice that had Giants coaches take notice.

The rookie cornerback deflected a pass on a play where he made a jump on the ball, what head coach Tom Coughlin described as a "plant and drive on the ball." It was a positive sign and the second noticeable play he's made this week after Amukamara made a similar one in Thursday's practice.

"It was," Coughlin said. "Hopefully he wasn’t guessing. Could have fooled me, too."

To the cornerback, it's an indication that he is slowly returning to form.

"Yeah, I'm just being an athlete," Amukamara said. "I'm just happy I still have that quick reaction to get out of my breaks. But I know I'm not 100 percent yet. Hopefully next week I will be. I'm just taking it day by day."

Nonetheless, Amukamara was listed as out for Sunday's game. Coughlin said that he needs more time. Amukamara feels that time could come next weekend against New England.

"In my head, yeah, but I still don't know how I'm going to be physically next week," Amukamara said. "But in my head I know the coaches and the trainers just want the safest decision for me and not rush me. So I'm just trusting them and I'm trusting my instincts."
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ck_as_que.html

RANGERS =