Thread: Cammy
View Single Post
Old
10-31-2011, 11:48 PM
ruski17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino3176 View Post
I think the Habs should deal Cammy> Not because he is no good or not performing but just the opposite. Cammy is our best option to score at forward and he's our best sniper, and once we get in the playoff's he has proven to be even better(Mr. Clutch). So why trade him?
Cammy has alot of value and other team's will have alot of interest. Cammy like alot of Hab forward is alittle on the small side and we have alot of these small guy's. So I think on order to increase the size of our top 6 forwards someone has to be sacrafised and Cammy has more value them any other guy but Plekanec and he as to be retained. So trading Cammy may be the best option.
My proposal would be trading Cammy to the Blues in return for Chris Stewart. Stewart has alot of size and toughness and he is a very good young player. He's already scored 30 in a season and he is capably of doing it again. Stewart is a young power forward the Habs have been lacking for awhile. Imagine Stewart, pacioretty and Cole all in our top 6. Stewart is younger and has alot of potential thus I feel that he is a good option and it will take something big of our current roster to get him. That's why I suggest Cammy, there is a few years difference in there ages and with Cammy being a proven player in the regular season and a monster in the playoff's that is why the two players match up trade wise pretty evenly. What do you guy's think. The Blues have some guy's on the team that can make up for the toughness that Stewart brought and thus hide Cammy's size and lack of toughness where as with the Habs it is expossed due to lack of toughness on the current roster.
I hope patches doesn't read this.

ruski17 is offline   Reply With Quote