Thread: Jan Bulis
View Single Post
Old
10-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Kirk Muller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M1ke
Well said.. He can't pass one defence.. He always looses the puck when creating something.. We don't need him on the top 2 lines IMO...
The fact of the matter is MONTREAL needs him on their top lines. We are not talking about Dallas or Colorado here. None of Perreault, Audette, or Ryder should be in the top six. Although Ryder, guess what, much in the same way as Bulis, is needed there for what he brings to the line and the fact he is the best option at the moment.

Like it or not Bulis is the top left winger on this team, its not his rightful spot, but that is the current situation. He does everything Hossa is doing on the second line, not as good along the boards but much better skating, defense, and puck carrying with better intensity.

I think everyone realizes that Bulis is not a top six player on a contender, but Montreal plain and simple is not a contender.

Frankly, I wonder how he ever got to the NHL by the comments of some of you. I am still not sure how a guy can score 40 points in the NHL, and have absolutely NO, that is zero, zilch, nada, offensive instinct.