View Single Post
Old
11-01-2011, 10:14 AM
carparkno1

vCash: 500
Gents, a few questions:

I am flying in from the UK next March for a 5 day hockey session. Seeing a couple of Devils games and then coming to Long Island.

I have booked the Marriott for the Saturday 31st March. Want to see the Bruins game and then the Sens on the Sunday before flying back home from JFK that night.

Anyways, at the moment it appears you can't buy tickets to these games through ticketmaster? Does anybody know roughly when they will be released? As it is a special trip I am looking to get seats next to the Penalty box down the front for both games. Would you recommend row AA or slightly further back to get the best view of the game? I want to be next to the teams to try and get an autograph but also want to get the best view of the whole game. I don't want to sit in AA if it means it cuts off the view being so close. Cost isn't an issue, just want to know what people recommend is best!

Thanks guys.

Ps should mention, I am a Hamilton Bulldogs fan, used to live there, but always wanted to see NHL games. Don't care if the NVMC is a sh1thole, I used to go to Copps Coliseum after all ;-)

carparkno1 is offline   Reply With Quote