Thread: Cammy
View Single Post
Old
11-01-2011, 03:17 PM
Destoker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmac1160 View Post
Everything u said is the reason why we would have to give a 1st rounder along with cammy to get a possibly overrated player who is completely unproven unlike cammy, and a player who has had two OK seasons, and for a player who is off to a pathetic start this yr.. Have you ever watched the habs though?..calling cammy cocky?. You say hes overpaid? I guess a goal per game in the playoffs is crap then, and i guess being on the PK unit makes him garbage too. You must have only been watching the habs play for like a month or something. Why do you call him cocky, because he keeps a straight face and doesn't celebrate when he scores?..Or when he points to the guy who set him up to show that he's a team player?..GIVE ME A BREAK.
Stewart average a goal every two game in the playoffs, plus go look at his carrer stats and tell me its not impressive. My best friend is a Avs fan and he almost cried when they gave him away with shattenkirk for Johnson, the guy was a beast !! Plus he's a habs fans, imagine how motivated he would be ! All i see from cammy is a guy who'll put it in when he's hot but will not prevail anything if he's cold. He's not a good passer, shy away from contact, isn't good defensively despite pk time which bothers me because its not his place at all.. Last year he was a disaster on the ice for most of the regular season, but he will always get a free pass because he's a playoff clutcher. 6 million for a unidimensional scorer who dont provide anything on the ice except goals... thats what i call overpaiment... The cockiness is maybe just my perception but i read some people think the same way around here...

Destoker is offline   Reply With Quote