View Single Post
Old
11-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Bauer Warrior*

vCash: 500
Picking on grammar is a weak premise. So to butcher the kid for using "are" instead of "our" is nothing more than deviating and nit-picking. I've seen some real horrible grammar, and trust me, this is far from the worst. I've seen no punctuation, the "to" and "too" used completely inaccurately, "him" instead of "he". So if you can't perfect it, you're better off to lay off any criticism. Disagree with what the guy says, if you feel like an argument, but going after grammar and spelling is not constructive.

I can't speak for what's going to happen with this team. I've seen good things and bad things in the first 9 games. What concerns me is the failing of litmus tests. That game against Tampa Bay on Oct. 20 was huge. They just beat them 5-1 and beat the Rangers four days prior, and this game was going to be a real test of what this team was made of, and they laid an egg. They've played decently outside of Florida, but they still have so much to work on, particularly their transition game, forecheck, and their intensity. If not for Matt Martin, this team would never get credited with throwing a check at all.

There's a long way to go, and a lot of room for improvement.

Bauer Warrior* is offline   Reply With Quote