Old
11-02-2011, 10:32 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by jol View Post
Yep, i'm sure there will be some uncertainty coming from Europe and Greece, first US financial institution filed for bankcruptcy (MF Global) recently and:
"Even the U.S. banks' estimated direct exposure to the troubled European nations of Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece and Spain (PIIGS) is disturbingly high - equal to nearly 5% of total U.S. banking assets, according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS).

And according to the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), U.S. banks actually increased their exposure to PIIGS debt by 20% over the first six months of 2011. "

http://moneymorning.com/2011/11/02/m...e-debt-crisis/

Other arena name changes, Tampa's arena, St.Pete Times Forum will become Tampa Times forum, Buffalo's HSBC Arena became First Niagara Center (HSBC sold US North East operations) and earlier Philly's Wachovia Center Wells Fargo Center (Wachovia was sold).

JOL
Hey, Greece isnt a pig, we are just like every other country, where the people in charge lie, cheat, and steal, but the only difference is, we got caught Greece should have defaulted long ago, which would have been rough on us in the beginning, but a lot easier to deal with down the road. Instead, they want to take a bailout plan that will drop the debt from 151% to 120% by 2015, which I find ridiculous. Why take away so much from the countries people, who have nothing to do with what went on, only to drop the debt by such a low amount? Default, leave the Euro, go back to the drachma, have early elections, and while it would be tough for us at first, the country would be in a much better shape down the line. But the EU doesnt want Greece to default, because then you will see a domino effect, with Spain, Italy, Ireland, etc. following suit, which would destroy the EU. OK, enough ranting on that.

So what will the arena be named later, the BB&T Center? Retarded if you ask me.

pb1300 is offline   Reply With Quote