View Single Post
Old
11-02-2011, 03:28 PM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernHab View Post
The hit that Campbell laid on Kuba was called a penalty. That didnt stop Zack Smith from standing up to Campbell and drop the gloves (the linesmen stopped them from fighting but Smith got his chance to take care of Campbell in the 3rd).

Kuba is an important DMan for the Sens, just like Subban is for us. Thornton should have been called to task for the forearm he laid on Subban that was NOT called a penalty by the refs.

If Thornton, Lucic, Horton getting in the face and shoving Gionta isnt harrassment, what is?

Price was not run by the Bruins. Everything else is absolved and we do not need a tougher team.
so this is going nowhere. so i propose this, instead of nitpicking and choosing particular moment where one of our players was roughed up, tell me what you would concretely do about it. because right now this is pointless, everyone of your post is basically a facsimile of other posts you've made before: [complain] [example] [example] [complain] [sarcastic comment].

i don't mean this in a sarcastic or condescending way at all but, we get it. now, to advance the discussion, if you were GM, what would you do about it?