View Single Post
Old
11-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Vito Andolini

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Its hockey at a management level when you're a coach. Like Tortorella said in the video I posted - he is not in the battle. Forgive me if I think that position should be a little bit higher-brow than a player.

As for the timing, we'll agree to disagree on that one. The fact that he considered his reply and the result was unleashing that tirade on Thornton is what worries me.
Can't see the clip right now but I'm going to assume it's relating to the Hitchcock exchange? If so, that's not the same as this situation. In that case, Hitchcock was yapping at Torts players during the games. This is different. It's said by a player after the game was over, when he knew he wouldn't have to play them again in the regular season.

The "battle" in this instance is over. Thornton issued a condemning statement about the team...Tortorella's team. It's also somewhat of a fragile team right now and all Torts did was basically tell Thornton to **** off...nothing more.

I'm fine with agreeing to disagree, but I can't understand how a grown man being himself "worries" you.

Vito Andolini is offline   Reply With Quote