View Single Post
Old
11-02-2011, 06:04 PM
thomast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerMan View Post
Lazar is a two way center that can really shoot the puck. He doesn't have the stickhandling skills as some of the others, but plays really well off of the puck. A really mature player and the type of player coaches love to have.
Barkov is elite in two-way game, he has amazing shot, he is very smooth at stickhandling the puck in the traffic. His best asset is definetly his two-way game which is great. Doing winning plays all the time, helps the defence with his great positioning. But i love his decision making with the puck. Does all the small things to help the defence and is good at releasing the pressure from own zone. His best ability at D is how he gives pressure with his large body to puck holder and give him very limited time and space with the puck.Not to forget his puck stealing ability which reminds from Datsyuk, so does his stickhandling in traffic. Don't know about lazar too much but Barkov has future selke or atleast nomination calibre of two way game added with his high end
Offensive skills.

Not comparing these players because i haven't seen Lazar Much. just described Barkov's 2-way game. I'd be happy if Barkov ends up as top 5 pick but has potential to be #1

Ristolainen should be in the 10-20 range at this point. He has serious problems with positioning and when he is pressured he can make stupid decisions with the puck.

thomast is offline   Reply With Quote