View Single Post
Old
11-03-2011, 08:04 AM
YARR123

vCash: 500
I highly doubt that only 3 swedes will go in the top-50, theres been talk about alot of good swedes for 2013. Alteast of Elias Lindholm, Andre Burakowsky and Jacob De la Rose I have heard great things about and obviously there are many others that will make the top-50.

Also atleast Juuso Ikonen (5'7) and Artturi Lehkonen (5'10) should be in the notables section for Finland. Ikonen is probably the most talented prospect from Finland in many years, only his size is a problem. He's a very dominant player in jr. A right now, also he was huge in Ivan Hlinka this year as an underager.

Lehkonen is slightly taller and I believe he is still growing. He's got a very good 2-way game and has a knack for scoring goals, hes very smart etc... While physically he's still very lean, he's pretty balanced and plays a very mature game. The best forward for his Jr. A team TPS while being 1-4 years younger than everyone else. Also played a big role in Ivan Hlinka this year as an underager.

Obviously these early lists have a huge CHL bias since scouts may not have seen many of the Euro players

YARR123 is offline   Reply With Quote