View Single Post
Old
11-03-2011, 10:03 AM
Vito_81

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixonWard15 View Post
He isn't quite ready yet, imo Whitemore should be the first forward call up
I'm sure you're right. He's got all of what, 10 pro games under his belt and was pretty invisible in the pre-season. I would just love to see if he could have an Adam effect on the team right now, even if for just a few games. I do agree though, this probably isn't the time to call him up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zip15 View Post
Doubt it happens for a few reasons. Outside of maybe two games, Tropp has been the best RWer down there. Second, with the team mired in a losing streak, if they were to call anyone up I'd bet it would be more of a veteran like Stuart or Whitmore. Third, the forward corps in Rochester is already perilously thin, and I think Regier knows the fans would be near a mutiny if they took away another forward--more now than ever before, I think the organization is really trying to make it work with Rochester. Finally, they can just play Grags as the 12th forward/7th defenseman, and put him back on one of the points of the PP, which I think is the most likely scenario.
You make valid points. Kaleta shouldn't get much more than a game anyways so it would be a waste of cap space, albeit a small amount, to call up Kass for a game or two when Grags can easily take the 8-9 minutes of ice he'd get.

Vito_81 is offline   Reply With Quote