View Single Post
Old
11-09-2005, 11:40 PM
swinginutter*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by no name
I understand that you lose your skills with age but he has shown absolutely zero moves, brick hands, no passing ability and leaves the zone without the puck more times than any rookie. Every pass tonight has gone directly to detroit. He had a 2 on 1 with a clear path to the ent and he pulls up and shoots 20 feet out.

Roenick is the biggest waste of money in hockey. The Kings got *****. We are paying 5 million dollars for a BAD hockey player. Anyone who disagrees with that statement needs to watch these games. He makes negative impact espescially when you consider that we could have 5 guys better for his price tag. The writing was on the wall in 03/04 where he clearly had lost 2 steps.

On the bright side Staples is full of idiots watching Roenick's bad hockey.
Seriously bro, i've seen you at Staples and you need a new pair of shoes.

Most of your knowledge of the game doesn't make an ounce of sense. You'll be eating all your words come post season anyways. Quite frankly that's all I care about. I don't care if we finish 1st or 8th. I want to see how we'll fare come playoffs, and for once nobody is talking about us...including the players. We're going to surprise lots of nay-sayers.

As for your comments on losing a step.......that just goes to show you know nothing of the game. He had 47 pts in 62 gms....came back from a horrible injury and had an amazing playoff run.....13 pts in 18 gms. You need to follow the Ottawa Senators.....they'll make all your dreams and point totals come true.