View Single Post
Old
11-03-2011, 02:45 PM
okie21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekill08x View Post
Capuano has really done a poor job managing the net minder situation. This is a must win game with what we have coming up. Juggling the lines has to come soon too. Give Okposo a shot next to JT, if he still is unimpressive, then you know for sure KO just wasnt what we thought.
Hard for me to blame Cappy on the goalie situation. I don't think he, or any coach wants to be juggling 3 goalies. It looked like he was maybe gonna try to push Nabakov into that leading roll but that didn't last very long with Nabby getting an injury.

I have more of a problem with the not changing of the lines. It's not like this is baseball where changing your line up for a day means taking a player out. This team has strugled to score and there's no reason to stay so dead set to one line up. I mean you can even change it up for a period and just see if some thing clicks, and if you don't like it just go back to the set 4. Besides, right now JT is so far ahead of the rest of his teammates maybe putting an Okposo or Comeau with JT for a game or two can just help get them going and create a but more confidence in their games.

okie21 is offline   Reply With Quote