View Single Post
Old
11-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Vamos Rafa
ADT = GH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch 19 View Post
The main "problem" with Dodger Stadium is it's too nice to tear down and start over. but that's what is really needed. It's the 3rd oldest stadium in baseball, and it is not fan friendly at all. Right now, Angel Stadium is much more fan friendly.

When I was young, I loved DS, but now after seeing what other teams have for stadiums, DS is sure lacking. Starting with being on their own private little hill - they have no connection with the city at all. There's absolutely no reason to be there if you're not at a ball game.

I don't know what the answer is, and not sure if it's a real problem, but it's not as an enjoyable place as it was when I was younger. Just getting to/from the stadium is a chore. Other (most?) teams have light rail / subway to their stadium - that will likely never happen at Dodger Stadium.

"The Next 50" plan showed a lot of promises. Too bad, Frank showed his true colors and that plan was abandoned. Hopefully the new owner will revive that plan.

You're right about a light rail to the stadium. But this is LA. Public transportation has always sucked no matter where.

Vamos Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote