Old
11-03-2011, 09:04 PM
ECL
If it weren’t for me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
Not too happy with the outcome to be honest. This team should have won it before the shootout. Convincingly, too. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the win, but I don't know how this team failed to score on at least one of those OT chances. .
Wait, what? Not too happy?

Hiller played way over his head, tonight. Even a top goalie should have let in more than one goal with the pressure we put on. Dude got a mix of luck, skill, and just play hockey gods ******** on us tonight.

There is simply no rhyme or reason to be unhappy, bro. We looked great tonight. Of course we should have won before. We should scored 6 or 7 goals in the 2nd and OT alone. It's not like it was a lack of finish, either. We were missing by inches, centimeters, millimeters, µ-meters... Sometimes it just goes that way.

Hockey is a game of inches. It always has been. You can't be unhappy at all about the outcome tonight.

ECL is online now   Reply With Quote