View Single Post
Old
11-04-2011, 03:46 AM
Ilovemymum
recreational MD

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrikstad View Post
WW has hurt his groin again in 1st period tonight. Did not show up for second. Avery time or a call up for Zuke?

Can`t say I`m happy with Zukes attitude though. He should just keep his mouth shut,and play like his a§§ is on fire for The Whale.
It`s not like his Jaromir Jagr or something. But of course,I completely understand he is dissapointed, and I do agreed with him not getting a real chanse after pre season. Set up to fail with a hurt WW,and then on fourth line with Rupp. Zuke can`t performe under those conditions.
But keep it to your self Zuke. And keep up the good work for Whale!
I think it's good for him. Too many of the most sympathetic Norwegian athletes are sometimes just to nice for their own good. Typically footballers like T.A. Flo in Chelsea and Solksjśr in United ended up like supersubs, partly because they never said anything. A dream to have for a manager maybe, but when you have the golden helmet in SEL at age 22 / 23 you just don't belong in the AHL for more than some tuning, and that's what he's saying. He's done everything they told him to, and he feels he deserves a chance.

Ilovemymum is offline   Reply With Quote