View Single Post
Old
11-04-2011, 09:27 AM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IwayMike View Post
I was at last night’s game against the Jets and from before the drop of the puck and the two guys sitting next to me were yelling “DP sucks”. After the first goal by the Jets the crowd would do a derisive cheer every time Ricky touched the puck. As the game went on there was more and more booing of the team. After the Jets second goal, some miscreant starts a “we suck” chant and is joined by several other jerks in his area. I will point out that someone else in the crowd started chanting “go home” to the “we suck” chanters.
Having been to four home games with only one of the games a win against the Rangers, I am as frustrated as anyone with the play of the team so far. I still do not understand why any fan would yell something like “we suck” or boo. Although we lost, there was a fair amount of positives. At one point we outshot the Jets 31 to 16 and had a fair amount of control of the play. In general, it seems the fans at the game put more energy in being negative than they do cheering the team. Frustrated or not, some of the fans are an embarrassment.
Um... guess what? We DO suck. The fans aren't an embarrassment. The ****ing team is.

Guess what else? I could give a flying **** about how we outshot them. They "out-goaled" us and that's all that matters. Shut out... at home... by the Winnipeg Jets... a horrible defensive team MISSING 3 of their top 4 d-men. Yea, let's look for positives!!

As fans, we have every right to voice our opinion. The team is ****ing garbage. In fact, I was disappointed the chants weren't louder.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote