View Single Post
Old
11-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_Godard View Post
They mustve given away tickets to a bunch of long island trash last night. We had 3 low lifes sitting nearby in 102x, dressed in NY jets gear and one guy in camo and an Islanders hat that would not shut the **** up from the first to last minute of the game. Chanting stuff like "Kansas City!!", "Buy a real team!" and an assortment of **** that made zero sense about the NY Jets (I assume because we were playing Winn Jets) and Ed Mangano. It really made no sense and these ass clowns appeared and sounded like everything you try and tell people our fanbase is not. I can only assume these people won tickets or were given them for free. It looked like they could barely afford the coors lights they spend every minute of the game tieing back.

Wish the trash of the island would just stay away from the building. Last night was rough enough watching not one bounce go our way. And having to hear these low lifes in tandem just took away from any enjoyment of being in attendance at a game last night.
I agree that people chanting "kansas city" and all that garbage should just stay the **** home. No room for people like that.

But the booing? Well deserved if you ask me. As fans, I think we have had enough at this point.

Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote