View Single Post
Old
11-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Pred303

vCash: 500
great game.. great game to be at... great game to be a pred fan..

sullivan...what can you say on the hat trick goal?.. possible the prettiest goal i've ever seen scored in our barn..and i've seen them all

legwand,upshall,hartnell all with great games...

next time i listen to the call in show, and some no-hockey-knowing idiot calls in and says "i don't think legwand is playing very well" after he just head to head outplayed modano, won 7 of 10 faceoffs from modano, drew three of our penalties with his speed(2 of the ones we scored pp goals on), had an assist, and played exceptionally well on the pk i think i'm going to punch the frigging radio...(i'd whole lot rather punch that guy that called in)

just a great hockey game by the preds, speed killed dallas tonight....our speed advantage directly almost caused every single one of those penalties(3 drawn by legwand breaking into the zone, 2 cause by sullivan breaking in, and 1 caused by upshall breaking in).. so anyone complaining about the refs in this game against the preds is smoking the homer crack pipe and wearing thick star-colored glasses

think we missed sullivan?..probably the only bad thing about tonight was our 4th line...hordichuk-stevenson-allison stunk out there tonight...Dallas made us pay every time they got caught on the ice..really liked moving upshall up with the scoring lines, the kid had several great shifts

10-and frigging-2-3....23 points in 15 games, holy cow..

more tomorrow after i've had time to wind down