Thread: Switzerland: Swiss hockey players in NHL/AHL
View Single Post
Old
11-05-2011, 02:15 AM
torero

vCash: 500
Yannick Weber

I just wanted to point out how good Weber has been this season !!

Nobody gives him credit to the level he deserves. Myself always sort of classified him as a "maybe NHL, maybe AHL" player. In fact considering as "le jeeeeune Wbre", and being nervous when he was on the ice ... (not because i root specially for the team, i root for the Habs because of the Swiss ... him !) but in fact he has been great.
He is playing top 3 minutes almost each game ! only Price and Subban have more playtime than him !

He may end up high. And I hope so for him and to praise the huge work he did so far.
Some years ago he was a future star, having the best shot in the all star game. when playing with the Kitchener Rangers. And suddenly while Subban exploded, he was disgraced. (both were always compared). He worked is ass out of this situation by playing remarkably well with Hamilton last year, had a new shot at the Big habs team and then, received a contract and ... beginning of this season, many devence guys and he was in doubt and all were saying that he would be benched. He reacted magnificently !!

Congratulations Weber. Tu nous a tous embouch un coin. You couldn't do better.

Weber

Last edited by torero: 11-05-2011 at 02:20 AM.
torero is offline   Reply With Quote