View Single Post
Old
11-05-2011, 07:45 AM
yay

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardi23 View Post
I'm making the trip from Pittsburgh for the December 1st game with my buddy. We already got our tickets off of stub hub a couple months ago, and we are staying at the comfort inn (not sure which one but it is really close to the arena I know, less than a mile). We are coming in thursday morning and just wondering if anyone from the area had some suggestions on where to eat/DRINK before the game? Ive been to DC once and know there were quite a few places around the arena, but just wondering if there is a "hockey bar".

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Our tickets are in Sec 429, Row H....any comments on the seats?
Most of the bars around VC become 'hockey bars' before game time. I can't think of one that that always is, short of maybe the Green Turtle (inside Verizon Center). Page 1 of this thread lists most of the bars and sights around the area.

Seats aren't bad at all. In the corner on the side the opponent shoots twice, low enough to get a good view to both sides of the ice. You might have depth perception issues on the near goal and might have trouble seeing close-in plays at the other end. But there are really no 'bad' seats at Verizon Center.

yay is offline   Reply With Quote