View Single Post
Old
11-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Jag68Sid87
Nothing Else Maattas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeganX View Post
Vitale, Park and MacIntyre are all on 2-way deals, as is Jeffrey for this year so as players come back into the line-up those four can be sent down (or back up) as needed.

I realize Letestu hasn't had a great start this year, but surely he's worth more than a fourth round pick?
Two-way contracts have nothing to do with waivers. All four players you mentioned would have to clear waivers to be sent to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton. It's because of their age and pro service time, not contract status. The two-way contract just means IF they make their way to the AHL, they'd get paid a different salary than if they remain in the NHL. That's it.

Secondly, Letestu isn't worth much more than a fourth, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpp9 View Post
Imo, Adams, Asham, Park, Vitale, Jeffrey is our depth on the 4th line and in that order. With a fully healthy roster and a trade for a RW, Dupuis will take another spot on the 4th line.
I think you're dreaming in technicolor if you think Dupuis will go from the first line to the fourth line. This season, Dupuis has actually EARNED the right to play with Kunitz and Crosby, at least he has so far. Let's see if they have the chemistry back once Sid returns.

As for the 4th line depth, I would place Vitale, Asham and MacIntyre above the others, because I think that 4th line would absolutely kick ass. Then we can keep two of the others around for depth. Adams is totally redundant on this team now, with both Vitale and Park playing so well. And I have no idea what to do with Jeffrey.