Thread: Rumor: Letestu
View Single Post
Old
11-05-2011, 02:53 PM
mpp9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jag68Sid87 View Post
I don't think we need a RW upgrade this year. Not unless something happens to Sullivan, Neal or Kunitz, long term. If Dupuis slumps or goes into the tank offensively, we still have Dustin Jeffrey to try in a scoring role. We still can move Tyler Kennedy there, as had been planned. We still have Eric Tangradi.
At some point, this org. needs to find out about these guys.

I don't see Dupuis being on the fourth line in the playoffs. But even if he were, we have other candidates to jump up into the top 6. Why waste assets if you don't need to?
Judging from the past, Shero will improve the team anyway he can. Our defense is looking more and more complete as long as we're healthy come postseason. So an upgrade on the RW is the only weakness we have left. I highly doubt we stand pat, that's just dumb.

Don't even kid about Jeffrey being tryed out on Sid's RW this year. If it gets to that point, that means we've sustained serious injuries and we're in alot of trouble come postseason.

Kennedy moving to Sid's wing has not been planned. It's been said DB wants him back with Staal.

As for Tangradi, maybe he can be a surprise this year if injuries at the wing position start to sneak up on us. I just don't think he'll be the option on Sid/Geno's RW when history has told us Shero likes to shop at the deadline.