View Single Post
Old
10-30-2003, 07:31 AM
Son of Steinbrenner

vCash: 500
just curious when the next big trip to whatever bar you guys go drinking in is? perhaps it would be better if we talked about this face to face. then to you face i can call you a liar and you can call me a JO. and we can see whos point comes across better.

this is what you posted
Just wanted to add alittle tidbit on the Lindros front.

My friend is an X-RAY tech here in the city and some of his co-workers are the ones who work MSG for the games.

He said that they did the X-RAY and it showed the sprain but that it was a very minor one, something that doesn't warrant close to being out a month and supposively this was said by Feldman but that Carl Lindros felt differently and was going more towards being out the month as oppossed to a shorter period of time.

He said his coworker even said voices started getting raised b/w Feldman and Carl Lindros.

Hopefully the injury isn't that major and he can get back in 2 weeks as oppossed to 4 and I don't think it's that big a deal with Daddy Lindros getting involved.We'll see how it plays out but being that Eric is paid on a per game basis as well as him having to have a monster yr to secure his next contract wherever it may be.

Just wanted to throw it out there and guys can take it for what they want but just as I had posted about Bure 2 days before the papers did about what happened at Feldmans as well as posting about Leetchs setback last week and how Feldman said it would be another month 2 days before the papers reported it so do with it what you will but the story is legit not that it's a big deal.

AND ITS TOTAL BS, i would say it to your face. i would call you a liar to your face. i think you may have broken two stories before but you were WRONG to post this one or anyone about somebodys health. U are in no postion to do so.